Monday, January 25, 2010

Some more

Okay sisters.... I thought I better do some explaining here. I did not even realize I hadn't put up any smiling pictures, well, aside from the first one. I was trying to hurry through and pick a few because she told me you'd want to see them ASAP. Anyway,  I 'm an eye girl. I look for the eyes and I guess I just picked a few where her eyes stood out to me. They are so BEAUTIFUL! But you know that already! However... she also has a beautiful smile, so I hope I didn't send out a wrong message. You'll see what I mean about the beautiful smile.... scroll down! Anyway, I went through all of them this time and grabbed out a few. There are so many to choose from, but here are a few more to hold you over. Hope you like these a little better. :)
I think this one is so great of both of them. They look so happy together!

Stunning couple!

How fun is this? I couldn't decide between the color and b&w.


I really liked this one. I thought the red hat and boots were such a fun idea! Thanks L&S. You two made me smile the whole time. Can't wait for the big day!




6 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

WOW! I am not her sister, but I wish I were! She is so beautiful! These pics are just....well, perfect! They do look so happy! And you know it was like -5 degrees! Lu-Uh-UVE the red hat a boots! total sass!

Kayli said...

Oh my goodness how I love these!!! My sister really is so beautiful!! And Sterling is a good-looker for sure! Especially as I know how nice and wonderful he is too. And these are amazing shots.

And I LOVE the cowboy hat and boots! Genius idea-genius pose.

Thanks for posting more! It's such a great treat to find more here. Brilliant!

Lisa said...

WOW- the cowgirl thing~ love it!
Beautiful pics, as usual! You do a great job. So creative! Love the first pic with the gate- great texture and we get to see the back of her dress. Love all of them!

The Haws Family said...

THank you so much for posting more Michelle! None of my sisters have seen the wedding dress in person, which is probably why they were a little antsy. I love the pictures though, and I am so excited to see all of them! Thank you!

Andrea said...

Thanks for posting more pictures. I loved all of them!!! The red cowboy hat is just so Lindsay. Thanks again!

Andrea (sister)

Chell said...

Michelle you did a great job on these and the others you already posted. I am shooting my sisters wedding in 2 weeks in Salt lake and hope I can get some great shots like these..