Monday, January 4, 2010

Preemie x 2 = Double sweetness!

We headed down to Salt Lake for New Year's, but I stopped by Primary Children's Hospital with my sister Jill to take pictures of these sweet babies. The Mom is a friend of Jill's from Hawaii and she just had these sweet little babies 4 weeks ago. They were barely over a pound each. Amazing! It was a tougher shoot than usual in the way that there was no light, small space and we couldn't really move them or pose them but they were so perfectly still that it worked out okay. I couldn't believe how tiny there were. Right as I was getting to leave, the daddy walked  in so we were able to grab a few with him. Hope you like these pictures Hayley. You can tell they are very special girls!





1 comment:

Lisa said...

What sweet pictures! And one with her eyes opened! Beautiful. I really like the one with Hailey leaning over and the sunlight( ? ) coming in and washing the picture a little. Nice touch. Cute hats!