Monday, January 25, 2010

The Magic Hat...

So here's a great story..... my sister Jill got a hat from her sister-in-law and it's been passed around and finally ended up with my little girl so I thought I'd snap some cute pics of the girls wearing it. I posted  them here. So one day I thought , " I want a good picture of me." Of course that means I have to take one of myself, so I did a few and then..... I saw THE HAT sitting on the floor, threw it on and it was like I was a different person. It transformed me, well, not really, but I felt sassy and liked the pictures a lot better with the hat.
Photobucket

This one seems to be the favorite. I'm not a hat girl but I felt like one wearing this one. I had said in my personal blog that every woman needs a picture that they feel beautiful in.
Photobucket

Well my sister came up this weekend and we had a photo shoot. She looked great and has the most beautiful eyes. We played around for a bit. I think we got some really great ones. I've always loved how she did her make up. Don't her eyes look beautiful?!



Photobucket





Photobucket

I love getting this look. I call it the "Cullen" look. I've only done one other one.

Photobucket

Then after about 25 minutes I said, "okay.... the hat." And then BAM! Magic. Look how beautiful that is! I think she looks so happy and beautiful. See.... magic hat! Thanks Mel. That was so fun.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

Ok, give me my hat back NOW! I need to be beautiful again! Had I know it was the hat all along, I would have never parted with it! Come back to me magic hat! Mimi you look stunning! You're so gorgeous! Lu-UH-UVE the hat pic! You MUST enlarge it!! Shel, you're amazing! Bring the hat when you come to AZ! (and a camera too!)

Doré said...

Mel is absolutely beautiful! Her eyes are stunning. One of the pictures I couldn't tell if it was Mel or your mom. She looks just like her. You have such a talent Michelle!

Lisa said...

LOVE the magic hat. I call it the Sisterhood of the Travelling Hat. Great pics~ so pretty.

Chell said...

I must get me one of those hats. Stunning pictures!! Course when you have beautiful subjects to start with it is hard to go wrong..