Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oh to be in love.....

One of my favorite things to do is to photograph weddings. So fun and such an important time in one's life. These two were so funny, I mean seriously. Half the pictures ended up like this:



But then we got some fabulous ones like this one


and this one which I just love!


Photobucket



The groom was such a gentleman. It was nearly freezing outside and he waited outside the car door to open it for his mother-in-law. Keep that up and you'll be golden!



It was so  fun taking their pictures and seeing how happy they are together and how much they enjoy being together. Made me want to run home to my hubby and pretend we were 20 again! Congrats you two. You make a beautiful couple!




7 comments:

Lisa said...

WOW!!!! I ADORE the first picture~ you can see how happy they are and how excited they are.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the veil picture~amazing!
And the bench one, and the last one, and the...okay! Great pics! And it helps that they are so cute!
Good job!

Kayli said...

Oh yay!!!! I'm Lindsay's sister far away in Switzerland and I'm SOOOO happy you posted these so quickly! These pictures are beautiful--that veil one-- GASP!! It's gorgeous!

Please, please, I hope you might be posting some more as you have more time? I want to see more! I want to see Lindsay smiling, and her dress, and well, just more of everything. So this is the long-lost sister begging for as much trans-Atlantic glimpses into the wedding as possible.

Thanks again for posting these!

Megan said...

There are beautiful pictures - of course Lindsay is beautiful so it helps! :)
Thanks for posting them.
Lindsays Oldest Sister

Doré said...

Great shots. Cute couple!

Andrea said...

Great pictures! It was weird to see her not smiling as that isn't how it normally is--but very pretty. I hope there are more smiling pics!! POST THEM!!! Lindsay's other older sister (she has a bunch).

Mel said...

What a beautiful couple! Those poses are timeless and they just look perfect in all! Great lighting and creative!

Jill and Paul said...

STUNNING! i love them! love the laugh. love the eyes. love the veil! you're so good!