Monday, June 11, 2012

Julia and Patrick

So I finally get to post these pictures of my sweet sister-in-law and her soon to be husband.... soon as in 4 days. Yay! This was such a fun bridal shoot. We were just out in farm land driving around and stopping where the light called our names. I love how they turned out. Pretty bride wouldn't you say?! We took a little longer than planned on the bridals and had to rush to get some of Patrick's groomals. He knew how to work the camera so we got some good ones fast, just as the sun was going down. It's always nice to have a comfortable man to photograph! Can't wait for the wedding!








2 comments:

Caroline said...

Ok these are just absolutely wonderful. I love her veil with the embroidery--gorgeous. You captured their real smiles and they just look so happy and fabulous. Congrats to you and the couple :) Happy happy times

Julia said...

Love your work Michelle (even if I do say so myself!). Thank you for being a genius and blessing our lives with your gift. We love you.