Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sweet Girl

I am still behind on posting photo shoots from months ago, but I get going on the recents and if I have an extra minute, I post them, so I need to get the other ones up too.
I had a photo shoot today with this adorable little girl today! Let me just say I love the rolls! I never got a baby this squishy and always wanted one, so I love it when I get to photograph one. I might have to post one of the naked ones because they were so cute and showed all that squishy love! Such a good little girl too. You should have seen how her face lit up when I brought out Elmo. Too funny!










2 comments:

Caroline said...

Love these pictures. You did a great job with the background and really capturing her rolls and eyes. So...squishable :)

Teri said...

Adorable Pictures!