Thursday, September 15, 2011

Families

I've done a few family pics the last week or so. I finally got around to editing some. The first family I grew up by. It's so fun to see how the families grow and I'm glad our parents are still across the street so we can catch up every once in a while.




This second family has been our best friends the past year. Our babies were born 3 days apart and we've had so much fun watching them grow and get together and play games and eat yummy food. Here are a few from this weeks photo shoot.





I also took some pictures of them when they were just about 2 months old and I never got around to posting them. Don't know why because I love them, so here they are now. They've grown so much!








1 comment:

Lisa said...

They are so beautiful! I haven't seen them since they were around 5 pounds! They're darling!