Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wedding Bells

The wedding bells are just around the corner. We headed to Salt Lake City this past weekend to do some bridals and a few of them together. I haven't had a chance to get through all of them yet, but here are a few that caught my eye.

Photobucket


I thought this one was just perfect. Her eyes look absolutely AMAZING and I thought it was so soft and just beautiful. What a pretty bride! I couldn't decide between the color and B&W so I put them both up. I think I'm leaning more towards the color one though.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have others with the 2 of them together but I haven't had much time to go through them, but I really liked this one. Her veil kept catching in the wind and I thought it was just perfect. A few more weeks until the big day. I'm sure they can't wait.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

shes beautiful! and i totally love the color one.

Lisa said...

I also love the color pic. Gorgeous eyes and the one of them together is fabulous! Her dress is so pretty and they totally look like they belong together! Great job!!

Doré said...

I like the color. They are all great. Love her makeup.