Monday, March 1, 2010

Bride to be...

I love everything about weddings from the engagements to the day. And I LOVE doing bridals. I love seeing the beautiful dresses and these beautiful women all dolled up. SO FUN! We headed out on Saturday to take some bridals of Leanne. She is so easy to photograph. She has the most stunning eyes and smiling or not her pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Here are a few to hold you over 'til I get the rest done. I hope you like these as much as I do!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Lisa said...

She IS beautiful! These are great pictures~will you be posting more? I love her flowers- the colors are striking.

Caroline said...

Dang Shell these are great! I love the hands on the hips one- it's spunky and I've never seen that pose for bridals before, I am a fan. And the faded one- where she's the only thing in focus- bueno

Doré said...

Love the black and white..makes the photo look timeless. Love the flowers too. Beautiful dress, beautiful bride, beautiful photos! Great job! I still remember the day you did my bridals. :)

Jill and Paul said...

her eyes just pop! so beautiful! her hair is just perfect too! great job on the lighting, she is just glowing!

Mel said...

What a beautiful bride and pictures! You did great with her. She look amazing!