Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Workin' a litle more magic...

I had a fun trip out to Arizona last week. A little business mixed with pleasure. Since my sister moved out there, we haven't had the chance to get in her "hat session", so we took it out there and had a few minutes of fun. We started out with Miss M having a turn and she loved it.

Photobucket

She loved it so much that when it was her Mom's turn, we couldn't keep her out of the frame. Took some effort!


But I think we managed to get some really great ones. I love color, but for some reason, on all of hers the B&W really stood out more. I do love B&W too. Anyway... good times!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Paul said...

DANG! my wife is ~HOT~!

Jill and Paul said...

work your magic shel! you're so good! i love the b&w! i'm so glad you got mayas little face! too cute, the little stinker! thanks!

Doré said...

So fun and such a photogenic family...all of you! I am sure you had a great time in AZ.

Lisa said...

WOWZA!!! Those are some great pics! Love the one of Maya peeking in!! So cute~ and I love the one of her and Jill on the other blog. Good job!

Mel said...

Great pics and I'm sure great times. Wish I could have been there with you girls. Beautiful!