Friday, November 6, 2009

Little Stinker!

I finally got Isabelle's hair in pig tails and so wanted a picture of it, but she has turned into an anti-picture taker. And way too early if I might add! This was what I was dealing with most of the time.
Occassionally I got a glance in my general direction, but still, not giving me much to work with.
So I thought, okay, it won't be a solo shot, I'll have to get in there with her to get a picture. Well.... I forgot to put the remote down. So although  a decent picture, minor distraction.

So we tried again and cropped in closer. Not always a fun experience with my own kids, but at least we're getting some pictures of them!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

What cute pictures!! Even her back is adorable!!

Chell said...

Wow she has gotten so big and is soo darn cute!