Saturday, October 17, 2009

Absolute Beauties!

I had so much fun doing this photo shoot tonight. These 2 beautiful girls were so fun to photograph. They have such stunning eyes and really were so easy to get good pictures of. They are so beautiful and I wonder if they really know it. I hope these pictures help give them a little idea of how beautiful they are.
We tooke some pictures of their cute brothers so check back to see those. Here's a quick sneak peek. I have a ton to go through but I have to give a lesson in church tomorrow, so I have to stop before the night is gone!


When I finished processing this one, it totally made me think she should be in Twilight as one of the Cullen family. Yes, I'm a nerd. I read all the books and loved them, so shoot me! But seriously, don't you think she could pull it off?!

And I can't get over how beautiful she looks and how dramatic and awesome her eyes are!

Thanks girls!!! It was so fun and you are truly beautiful!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

What gorgeous pictures!!! I LOVE!!!! that last one- so beautiful!

Ginnie said...

I was totally thinking cullen too. :)

Doré said...

Great job! Beautiful...Twilight indeed.

Mel said...

Those girls are beautiful! I know you're a good photographer, but you can't fake looks like that! And those boys are cuties! How fun! What a good-lookin' family