Sunday, June 7, 2009

Saturday

We got super bored on Saturday. What do you do with so many little ones? We pulled out some water balloons and then some bubbles and just chilled on the driveway. I got a few of Isabelle that I thought turned out pretty cool. Sometimes a misjudgement on "correct lighting" can actually be the perfect lighting. I love catching their eyes in a dramatic way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Brian was blowing bubbles and I was trying to get one of the kids catching them. It was a lot harder than I had anticipated on getting one that showed the bubble well enough. I liked this one because you can see the sky reflection in it. Way cool.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amberlynn said...

Great bubble shot, Michelle. I love it.

Mel said...

Those are great! Issy has great lips and eyes! Her hair's a little crazy, but fits her!