Monday, December 3, 2007

Elizabeth

I've been neglecting this blog for a while. I haven't done much since it snowed. I'm not quite set up with my studio lights, so I don't want to offer that as an option yet. I'm really a much bigger fan of natural lighting, although you can do some cool stuff in the studio. It's been a while since I've gotten any good pics of Elizabeth. Today she was actually wanting to pose for me. She'd say, "close your eyes and I'll surprise you". Funny girl. She's growing up and looks like a big little girl. Make sense? :)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

pippers eyes look AWESOME! so cute that she "offered" herself for a picture! i guess shes past the turn away stage!

Lindsey said...

Hey -
So I finally got on your blog. I don't know why I haven't sooner. I kept forgetting what the blog address was but, I finally figured it out. Great pics! Liz looks so cute. Did you use window light or do you have lights. Whatever you did - it looks great. You're lucky Liz will pose for you, I can never get Sophie (or Noah for that matter) to look at me for a shot.

Ginnie said...

Great catchlights michelle!

Tracey Kendall said...

amazing job on your catch lights...it's all in the eyes. I know what you mean about them gettin so BIG...mine are doing that too..sniff sniff