Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fall in the East


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So we just got back from our trip to PA to visit Brian's family. It was a great trip minus the sicknesses and last leg of our flight home. Caroline just wasn't very agreeable. I guess that's 2 year olds for ya! We took a walk around a Philadelphia park. That's where the two bridge pictures are, and the tree one was just up at the farm. There are so many amazing places for pictures out there, especially with all the fall colors. I'll have more pictures that I'll post later, but for those of you anxiously awaiting new pictures, these are for now. :)

5 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

Shel- These are gorgeous! I actually feel a little home sick seeing the fall colors. I LOVE the waterfall one! You are so good. Amazing photos.

Doré said...

Great photos Michelle! You don't know how many times I check your blog for new photos! I love seeing your work!

Heidi Berry said...

Fabulous pictures! I want to hear more about your trip. The one of Brian and Cooper is so cute!

Julia said...

You make where I live look so much prettier. Thanks for the close ups of things I don't take the time to notice!

The Skinners said...

The picture with the bridge is absolutely amazing. Love it. All your pictures are great. Can't wait to hang out in December.