Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Question....

How's my coloring? On my computer it looks like I want it to, but on a few others that have said anything, my coloring is too strong. It's the computer difference, not the picture, because when I've looked on their screen, it's way too much. I don't know if it's my settings or theirs, but if you could leave me a comment and let me know how it looks on your screen, then I'll see what the majority is. I'd appreciate it. I might need to recalibrate my screen. I've heard that's possible, but I need to read how. Just click on the comments link right below the message. Thanks.

5 comments:

Doré said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Doré said...

Are you referring to the coloring on the pictures of Liz and Caroline? They are very vibrant, not so much overpowering. But you can tell they were enhanced and not original coloring (not sure if you meant for it to look untouched or not) But overall the colors are bright and vibrant.

All the other photo colors look good.

Ginnie said...

They all look pretty good from my end. Occasionally there will be one or two pictures the look a little saturated, but not enough to make it look bad.

Heidi Berry said...

I think they look great!

Anonymous said...

Looks good on this computer. Amazing photos, the ones of Liz and Caroline are quite saturated though the green is very green. Love you!